There are three tracks to choose:
1) Abstract Only Track: This track welcomes papers that are published abstract only.
2) Full Paper Track: This track welcomes papers that are fully completed and published as a full paper in the conference proceedings.
3) Paper in Progress Track: This track welcomes papers and proposals that are not fully completed and still on-going. Both papers and proposals in this track are eligible to be published as full papers, if they are completed and the authors prefer this. The authors can also prefer to publish abstract only in every case.
After submitting one of the above tracks, your submission will be subject to double blind review process. Then you will receive a notification email within a short time whether you are accepted or rejected for the conference. If you are accepted, we will send you an official acceptance letter and submission number that you should include in all further correspondence.
How to Submit
Help for EasyChair Pre-Submission
Help for EasyChair Post-Submission
Click here for EasyChair Login Page for IIBA Conference
Formatting Specifications for Abstract and Full Paper:
Manuscripts for IIBA 2017 proceedings require special care in preparation. Please read the below “Conference Paper Guidelines” carefully; technically unsuitable manuscripts will be rejected. Please use the EasyChair System with your own account to re-submit your paper.
Conference Paper Guidelines
- Formatting Guidelines
- Sample of abstract (docx) | Sample of abstract (pdf)
- Sample of full paper (docx) | Sample of full paper (pdf)
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION INCLUDING “NAME, UNIVERSITY, AFFILIATION, AND CONTACT ADRESS” IN THE “PRE-SUBMISSION” DOCUMENT AS THIS CONFERENCE USES DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW PROCESS.
After your submission is accepted, you are required to:
1) send your abstract or completed full paper in required conference format
2) make your full payment first and register.
If at least one of the authors does not register for the conference, his/her paper or abstract will not be published in the conference proceedings.
Note: You can publish your paper also abstract only in conference proceedings.